1. Start Outlook 2007 from the Start Menu, from the main window you will be able to set up Outlook 2007 to send and retrieve mail from the email account you have hosted with 123-reg.co.uk. Click on Tools -> E-mail Accounts to enter into this set-up process
2. Select POP3 and then click the Next button.
3. Enter your User Information
- Your Name: This is the name that you want to appear on the e-mail
- E-mail Address: e.g. Yourname@yourdomain.co.uk
- Server Information
Incoming mail server (POP3):
Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
- Logon Information
- User Name:
– your Mailbox email address
– Enter the password you chose when you created your e-mail account
4. Click the Next button.
5. Click the Finish button.
6. Close and re-start Outlook 2007
Please note: If you are using 123-reg’s SMTP server to send outgoing email, SMTP authentication must be turned on. To do this, please do the following:
- Click on More Settings
- Click on Outgoing Server
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click on OK
If you are asked for a username and password, please use your mailbox username and password.
Need more help?
Here is a little support video that has been provided by the peeps at 123-reg.co.uk that can show you exactly what to do
Also don’t forget to check out their support site