1. If this is the first time you have accessed Thunderbird, it will automatically start the Account Wizard. Select Email Account then click Next
Tip: If this does not happen then click on the Tools menu, then click the Account Settings option and click the Add Account button.
2. Enter your name and email address. These will show up on any emails that you send.
3. Leave the server type as POP
- Incoming server: pop.123-reg.co.uk
- Outgoing server: smtp.123-reg.co.uk
Click the Next button
4. Enter the Incoming User Name. This is your full e-mail address.
5. Enter the Account Name. This can be any name of your choice. Click the Next button.
6. Lastly, you will be shown a summary of all settings. Click on Finish.
Thunderbird will now be ready to send and receive emails.